Sunday 13 February 2011

A new perspective

Hello everyone.

Being a relatively new pilot, I solo'd in November 2010, and member of Windrushers I thought it would be a good idea to put up here for all to see my experiences as I navigate from ab-initio to fully fledged glider pilot. I have always liked reading stories and anecdotes about peoples experiences before trying out any activity and I hope my posts will make useful reading for anyone thinking about venturing into our sport.

Having kept a journal of my flying I will be back filling with the first post or two and then as I and some of the other "newbies" progress add material as we go.

As Mike and John have very busy schedules I will also help out posting general news and events info, so if you have any feel free to send em my way.

Enjoy,
Lee H

No comments: